If you don’t tune your musical instruments, they end up sounding like… well… not good. In the same way, if you don’t tune your home’s air-conditioner, guess what — yep, it’s going to perform like… not good.
We hit a lot of different things with an A/C tune-up. We’ll clean the condenser coils, add new Freon, and replace any damaged or faulty electrical parts. And in the end, it’s a fantastic way to almost completely eliminate any significant issues and costs along the way.
Here’s why so many people choose to do a spring A/C tune-up:
- Improved energy efficiency:
- A well-tuned, smooth-running cooling system will run with peak efficiency, reducing your energy consumption and lowering your summer utility bill.
- Extended lifespan of your A/C unit:
- Regularly maintaining your home cooling system through the year can find and address issues early, preventing any major breakdowns (for both your home system and your sanity).
- Increasing air quality indoors:
- A cooling system running at its peak level means the filtering out of pollutants, allergens, and other yucky contaminants from the air, helping to improve the overall air quality in your home.
- Enhanced comfort:
- Tune-ups can ensure effective regulation of your home’s temperature and humidity levels, allowing you to sleep more soundly at night.
At Reliant Home Heating & Cooling, one of the most popular services we offer is our Comfort Club membership, where members receive:
- 2x free HVAC tune-ups each year.
This in itself pretty much pays for the membership.
- 20% off any repairs, in case something more significant does happen one day
- 24/7 Priority Service. We come to you first. And guaranteed within 24-hours. Which members will say is a big deal on those 0 or 100 degree days when something goes wrong.
- And 10% off any future replacement needs.
- And it’s only $20/month!
If you’d like to chat about being a Comfort Club Member and starting with a spring A/C Tuneup, we’re here to chat.