Think of your furnace as the heart of your home. In the winter, it’s essential to pumping warmth through your living space. During the summer, it still plays a vital role, moving refreshing, conditioned air from your cooling system throughout the house. All year long, your furnace provides constant air circulation to keep you more comfortable—and if you work with Reliant to make sure yours is working as efficiently as it could, your own heart might skip a beat when you see how low your utility bill is.
High-efficiency furnaces can help you save money and reduce your carbon footprint.
If your current furnace is more than 15 years old or it’s running at 80% efficiency it’s time to consider your replacement options. Why?
- 80% efficient furnaces are the lowest efficiency allowed by law. That percentage means that the remaining 20% of your heat is lost, through the roof or elsewhere. That’s one-fifth of the money you are spending to heat your home, lost and not providing any benefit.
- Newer, high-efficiency furnaces do not require a metal ventilation pipe, which means the gas you are paying for is being used in your home instead of heating your whole neighborhood.
- Higher-efficiency furnaces cost much less to run, without sacrificing comfort in your home.
Looking to replace your air conditioner? We recommend looking into a hybrid heat system to reap all these benefits.
SCHEDULE A FREE IN-HOME ESTIMATE
Set up an appointment for a free in-home estimate by contacting us today.
- A certified expert advisor will come to your home and complete a personal assessment on your home’s needs. There is no obligation, and the assessment is free of charge!
- The advisor will inspect your current equipment and ask you about what your home goals, so they can better understand your project and make more helpful recommendations.
- Based on the inspections and your desired outcome, the advisor will recommend a specific heating solution that will best improve your comfort and maximize cost efficiency. To help your decision-making process, they will also provide both fixed-price and payment plan quotes, so you can choose the solutions that will best suit your needs if you decide to proceed.
After your initial in-home estimate, you can set up an appointment to have your equipment installed. At Reliant, we offer convenient next-day installation. Depending on the scope of work and type of equipment being installed, the installation process will take about 1 to 2 days.
We assure top quality service; our technicians are both licensed and certified and installations follow manufacturer and regulation standards.
After your initial installation, we perform a post-installation check to ensure all components are installed correctly and are in good working condition. Once the post-installation check is complete, your technician will provide a thorough walk-through of your new system to ensure a smooth transition.
POST INSTALLATION FOLLOW-UP
Customer satisfaction is our top priority. At Reliant Mechanical, we truly care about our customers’ experiences and want to ensure that every customer has a positive journey with us. After your installation, a representative will contact you to ensure your expectations for your installation were met and learn how we can make it right if they weren’t.