If your furnace or air conditioner isn’t working, you can’t afford to wait. You need help, not to try calling heating and cooling contractors over and over, only to keep getting their voicemail. You don’t have to wait around hoping for a call back—call Reliant and we’ll get back to you ASAP.
- We offer 24/7/365 access to our team of experts. We’re here when you need us, rain or shine!
- If we aren’t able to pick up right away, leave a message; customers typically hear back from our service coordinator or our on-call technician within 30 minutes.
- We will work with you to quickly figure out your needs, prescribe a course of action, and answer questions on pricing or anything else you’d like to know.
- When a Reliant technician arrives at your home, they will be experienced, NATE-certified, and qualified to diagnose your specific problem.
- The technician’s initial priority is to diagnose the problem(s) with your system. They will take the time to identify why your system is not performing—they won’t just start changing parts.
- Once our technician has diagnosed the problem, they will explain it to you and provide a price quote for the repair. There is an arrival and diagnosis fee, but beyond that you will be under no obligation to go with Reliant for the repair if you don’t want to at that time. No one likes hidden fees after the fact, so we don’t use any!
- For large repairs, upon request we can provide you with a timely estimate for a replacement instead of the repair option; that way ,you can make the best choice for you, your timeline, and your budget.
- As we perform the recommended repair, we will also check for additional issues with your system that could cause problems down the road. Some issues can’t be seen until a serviceperson gets in there for an initial repair, but catching them early can save you money (and another house call) in the future.
- We stand behind the quality of our workmanship; if anything goes wrong with our repairs, we will come out and fix it without charge for 90 days after the date of the repair.