Indoor Air Quality
Most people assume that their heating and cooling systems already clean the air in their home. But that’s not always the case—in fact, your system could be making the air quality even worse.
The average system comes equipped with only a standard 1″ air filter, designed to stop pet hair, feathers, and other large debris from damaging the equipment—it’s not built to clean the air. While it heats and cools the air, it also stirs up allergens and distributes them throughout your home.
If you’ve noticed poor air quality throughout your house, it might be time to invest in an air purification system. Reliant can help.
How good is the air you’re breathing?
Believe it or not, the quality of the air you breathe inside your home might be worse than it is outdoors. This can be a minor irritation for some, but for those who suffer from allergies or asthma, dirty air can potentially create serious health problems.
- Most homes naturally generate about 40 pounds of dust per year for every 1,500 square feet of space.
- Just one ounce of dust can hold about 40,000 dust mites, one of the most common household allergens.
- Up to 72 trillion allergens find their way into your home every day.
Why Invest in an Air Purification System?
An air purification system cleans the circulating air in your home by trapping even some of the smallest airborne particles in a specially designed filter.
A properly-installed air purification system can remove up to 99.98% of allergens from the filtered air and can also kill dust mites if the indoor air is kept at or above 50% humidity.
Installing an air purification system in your home is the most reliable way to achieve cleaner, more breathable and more comfortable air in your home, no matter the season.
Know the facts about the dangers of poor home air quality:
- Indoor air pollution is one of the top five environmental health risks.1
- 50% of all illnesses are either caused or aggravated by poor IAQ.2
- Respiratory symptoms associated with asthma, which affects approximately 15 million Americans, are often provoked by airborne allergens.3
- The number of people with asthma, allergies and lung disease has nearly doubled over the past 10 years.4
- 83% of American homeowners believe their health will improve if their indoor air quality improves.5
Sources: 1 .US Environmental Protection Agency 2. American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology, 2000 3. National Institutes of Health 4. American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology 5. Stevenson Co. and Contracting Business, 2003
Join the Reliant Mechanical Comfort Club!
For just $15 per month, club members receive 20% discounts on all repairs, 10% discounts on replacements and accessories, and a 24-hour response commitment.
Comfort club members enjoy the savings of properly maintained equipment, the peace of mind of a protected home, and the convenience of priority scheduling.
SCHEDULE A FREE IN-HOME ESTIMATE
Set up an appointment for a free in-home estimate by contacting us today.
- A certified expert advisor will come to your home and complete a personal assessment on your home’s needs. There is no obligation, and the assessment is free of charge!
- The advisor will inspect your current equipment and ask you about what your home goals, so they can better understand your project and make more helpful recommendations.
- Based on the inspections and your desired outcome, the advisor will recommend a specific heating solution that will best improve your comfort and maximize cost efficiency. To help your decision-making process, they will also provide both fixed-price and payment plan quotes, so you can choose the solutions that will best suit your needs if you decide to proceed.
After your initial in-home estimate, you can set up an appointment to have your equipment installed. At Reliant, we offer convenient next-day installation. Depending on the scope of work and type of equipment being installed, the installation process will take about 1 to 2 days.
We assure top quality service; our technicians are both licensed and certified and installations follow manufacturer and regulation standards.
After your initial installation, we perform a post-installation check to ensure all components are installed correctly and are in good working condition. Once the post-installation check is complete, your technician will provide a thorough walk-through of your new system to ensure a smooth transition.
POST INSTALLATION FOLLOW-UP
Customer satisfaction is our top priority. At Reliant Mechanical, we truly care about our customers’ experiences and want to ensure that every customer has a positive journey with us. After your installation, a representative will contact you to ensure your expectations for your installation were met and learn how we can make it right if they weren’t.
MAINTENANCE AND PROTECTION
During your follow-up call, a Reliant representative will guide you through maintenance and protection plans necessary to keep your equipment in good condition. At Reliant Mechanical, we care about our clients even after the installation, and want to make sure your equipment works well and is saving you money well into the future.